The Exhibit Source, Inc is the Northeast’s premier distributor of tradeshow displays, graphics, rentals,
services & accessories. If you are looking for a great opportunity, career advancement and competitive salary,
then this could be the position for you. The Exhibit Source is seeking Production personnel to work in our shop
and warehouse at our facility in Westwood. We are looking for energetic and exceptional professionals to join
our team. This is a fast paced environment and overtime is sometimes required.
Responsibilities & Qualities
- Fabrication of exhibit properties utilizing industry specific fabrication standards.
- Maintenance of shop / shop equipment.
- Preparation and shipping of exhibits to shows across the US.
- Inspection and repair of exhibit properties upon return to our facility.
- Be active part of maintaining cleanliness and organization of facility.
- Maintain creative thought process to provide realistic solutions to daily production / scheduling
- Must be forward thinking, high energy, have a “can do” attitude and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Provide off-site installation & dismantle supervision when required.
- Carpentry / Cabinetmaking experience preferred
- Knowledge of industry specific fabrication techniques preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and paperwork processing
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Very high level of attention to detail required
Exhibit professionals preferred, but we will train the right candidates.