Venturing into trade show expos is not something to take lightly. There is risk as trade shows can amount to a significant percentage of your marketing budget. The trade show display is but one trade show-related expenditure so you need to plan your game on how to succeed in this undertaking.
Here are some tips and strategies to make your trade show investments prosper:
- Get a bigger floor space for your booth and make your booth large as well
- Get the space near the hub of the traffic or larger competitor
- Corner spaces are strategic
- Make your trade show display pop by adding a backlight
- Get bold and clear designs that both attracts and delivers your message effectively
- Do not overdo your design, just use one to three key image and wordings and make it pop, clear and concise.
- Your graphics should be a right blend of images and texts. Make it appealing and easy to the eye.
- Include benefit statements to your graphics
- Replace dull and boring displays. Spruce up your trade show booth with advanced technology such as videos and interactive kiosks.
- Make the structural design of your trade show booth more accessible and welcoming
- ick attractive color scheme and make sure your message matches with your other marketing materials.
- Make your trade show exhibit unique and standout from the rest of the participants
- Maintain your area tidy and clean the entire event
- Use an interesting concept that would leave a mark to your prospects and customers so your business can easily be remembered.
To learn more on how to nail your trade show exhibit venture, contact The Exhibit Source.